Sunday, December 16, 2007

Forest Through the Trees

Now that we're getting close to the end of the year, it is the traditional time to reflect and look back at the past year.

I have to conclude that this year's trip to Japan was an enormous success: Not only did we have a truly culinary and gastronomic vacation, but for the first time I am also happy with the photos I brought back, especially the black and white photos. The travel photography course I took earlier this year really paid off, is my conclusion.
The other notable thing photography-wise this year is that now that I have my black and white photos developed via DSCL, the negatives have no fingerprints, scratches or calcium deposits on them and I get them back much quicker than via any other high-street photo shop for the same price.

Camera: Pentax MZ-3, lens: Sigma 28-300mm - 1:3.5-6.3