Saturday, April 19, 2008

Handbook To The Planets

My "Handbook to the Planets" blog is a place where I post my blurry and otherwise discarded photos that I secretly love but I feel that I cannot post here as they would be a bit of an embarrassment.

I used Photoshop Elements 5 and a couple of grunge brushes to make the artwork for the logo. The pose of the the girl in the foreground repeated by the girl in the background makes this an appealing photo to me but you'll have to click through on the image to appreciate it. Oh, ah, yes, I need to warn you that I also blog complete nonsense in that weblog. It mainly is about being lost in a country and society completely alien to me which caused a moment of epiphany about the poems of the Mad Poet Navarth. :-)

Camera: Pentax *ist DS, lens: Sigma 28-300mm - 1:3.5-6.3 + Photoshop