Saturday, August 04, 2007

Photo Stitching Digital Panoramas -.- Project 1

Ever since creating the panoramas of photos I took in Paris, see also here, I'm very keen on experimenting some more with these kinds of photos. Therefore project 1 for my upcoming Japan trip will be the creation of some panoramas. As you can see, the above panorama is far from perfect and therefore I have been reading up on the best way to prepare for this. This webpage gives a very thorough description of the process.  It is worth checking out the other tutorials they have on that page too, it is very rare to find such great information all collected on one page.
I might even invest a couple of  €'s and buy me PTGui, but I intend to try first with the Photoshop PhotoMerge Panorama included in Photoshop Elements 5.